A-CSD 02.V models is based on an open-frame hardware (92 x 85 x 22 mm). It is equipped with Screw-type connectors, separated for power and logic sections.It is able to drive motors up to 2.4 Amps nominal current and it is the perfect choice for mid-low power applications with small-size stepper motors..
A-CSD is the name of the new low-power bipolar microstep drive, specifically developed for applications sensitive to acoustic noise and vibration with STEP&DIRECTION interface (pulse train). It is characterized by a low power range (up to 48 Vdc, 4.4 Amps), maximum compactness and great usage flexibility. All models are equipped with chopper systems featuring high performance mosfet power stage and protections for short circuit, overvoltage and temperature. Intelligent management of the current profile, in connection with adaptive microstepping innovative feature, achieves good results in terms of smoothness of movement.
* Version: open frame drive in 92 x 85 x 22 mm, equipped with screw-type connectors.
* Range of operating voltages: 24-48 VDC.
* Range of current: 0.7-2.4 Amp. Setting up to eight possible values by means of a dip-switch.
* Microstepping: 400, 800, 1.600, 3.200 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switch.
* Management of the current profile setting by means of a dip-switch.
* Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
-Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
-Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
* Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
* Adaptive microstepping.* Possibility to set Pull-UP or Pull-Down inputs.
* Warranty: 24 months.