PLUS B3 model is based on a boxed hardware (152 x 129 x 46 mm) and is equipped with plug-in connectors, separated for power and logic sections. It is able to drive motors up to 8 Amps and it is the perfect choice for mid power applications needing a AC power input.
RTA’s PLUS series features medium-high power bipolar ministep drives. It is based on 5 families with different possibilities of command, interface and power input.All models are equipped with Chopper systems featuring high performance Mosfet power stages, microstepping up to 4.000 step/rev. and power input in AC (PLUS B, K, J, E, L) or DC (PLUS A). PLUS E and PLUS L series have to be used in coupling with EM series stepper motors from RTA, equipped with encoders that are able to detect loss of synchronism of the motors.
* Version: drive housed in a metallic box 152 x 129 x 46 mm, equipped with plug-in connectors.
* Range of operating voltages: 28-62 VAC.
* Range of current: 2.4-8 Amps. Setting up to eight possible values by means of a dip-switch.
*Microstepping: 400, 500, 800, 1.000, 1.600, 2.000, 3.200 and 4.000 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switch.
* Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
-Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
-Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
* Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
* Optoinsulated inputs.
* Available a built-in oscillator, setting by means of dip-switch.
* External fans not needed.
* Warranty: 24 months.